Spetsnaz Command Headquarters

Spetsnaz Command Headquarters
Spetsnaz Heroes and Command Squad for DUST 1947

Monday, April 27, 2015

Tactical Squad finished

I thought I had posted pics of these guys before but it seems I overlooked it.  I did manage to finish up the first of two planned tactical squads, but with the Ex Tenebrae Lux (ETL) painting competition coming up on the Bolter & Chainsword forums, I put the second squad on the back burner to assemble and prime as much as possible before the 3-month event begins on May 1st.


I am not satisfied with the picture - the painting results came out nice but didn't photograph well, and for some reason it was hard to white-balance it properly.    Everyone got some nice edge highlighting and I'd say the final result was a high tabletop standard.

Stay tuned as I begin painting more units starting next week - I have prepared a Librarian biker, an Interrogator-Chaplain biker, the DV Ravenwing Squadron (which will become part of a full-strength Ravenwing Assault Squadron with 3 more bikes, an attack bike, and a speeder), Sammael on Sableclaw, and a Deathwing Command Squad.



No comments:

Post a Comment