Spetsnaz Command Headquarters

Spetsnaz Command Headquarters
Spetsnaz Heroes and Command Squad for DUST 1947

Saturday, November 12, 2016

We'll Be Back Soon!


It's been a long, long time since I posted anything on the blog.  I appreciate those of you who have checked in from time to time.

I had hoped to be able to return to painting this past spring - I was back to work, and had the funds to buy a new Space Marine army after having to sell all my miniatures last fall.  But a lot of other things changed and I wound up moving to a new place.  It took a while to settle in, and a bit longer to get things set up to paint once again.

Finally I have a small painting desk near the window in the den, a nice MDF painting station to keep my paints organized, and I'm slowly starting to paint again.

So I hope to be able to re-invigorate my blog with more articles, reviews, tutorials and pictures.  It may be a slow start but I look forward to it and I hope you do too!  Thanks for following the Sage Brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment