Spetsnaz Command Headquarters

Spetsnaz Command Headquarters
Spetsnaz Heroes and Command Squad for DUST 1947

Monday, March 5, 2018

I've just about finished painting my first Custodes model, the Vexillus Praetor.  I used the one from the Wardens kit because I wanted him to be more impressive than the standard Custodian, and as a Dark Angels player I'm accustomed to robes indicating an elevated status.

It's not really visible in the picture, but I also added a Shield-Captain's cloak from the Custodian Guards box.  It gives the model an even more impressive appearance.


After taking this picture I realized I had forgotten to attach the tassel to the helmet.  I still haven't decided how I'm going to base the entire army, but once I have I'll get this guy in the lightbox for some proper photos!

I've begun work on a couple of Custodian Guards, and hope to have some photos of them soon.

[UPDATE: I've acquired some Shattered Dominion bases and plan to base the army in the ruins of Tizca.  The Contemptor is my test, see an upcoming post!]

No comments:

Post a Comment